BMW Lease Returns in Long Beach!
You have several options available;
Returning Your Leased Vehicle to Long Beach BMW
Once you've driven your leased vehicle for the full duration of the leasing period and it's time to come back in to see us here at Long Beach BMW, we want all of our loyal drivers in the areas to know that you have some options when you return. Leasing a vehicle with us at our Signal Hill, CA dealership means you have the options available to you to ensure you get the exact experience you want and we'd be more than happy to oblige.
Purchasing Your Leased Vehicle
If you've fallen in love with your chosen vehicle over the course of your lease and you'd like to keep it for much longer, then you have the option of purchasing it and making it your own for as long as you'd like. If you choose the lease purchase buyout, you get the benefit of not being charged for any excess miles, wear and use, or disposition fees. You can simply purchase it as normal and enjoy it for years to come.
Returning Your Leased Vehicle
Once the leasing period is over, all you need to do is bring your leased vehicle back to our Signal Hill, CA dealership with the keys after getting a pre-inspection completed prior to your lease ending. Our experts will give the vehicle and inspection, give you a copy of the report for your own personal records, and you'll be on your way once you've completed any applicable paperwork and your vehicle has been deemed to meet our standards for use and wear.
Take a look below for some FAQs about returning your leased vehicle:
- Q: Should I have a pre-inspection completed prior to my lease maturing?
- A: Yes, a pre-inspection will provide an itemized list of excess wear and use charges. This information will help you determine which repairs are necessary, if any, and what improvements should be made before the lease ends.
- Q: What do I need to bring when I return my BMW?
- A: Both sets of keys, books (navigation disk and cargo cover if applicable).
- Q: Is it possible to get a new BMW and terminate my current lease early?
- A: Yes! Many times there are other programs available. Our Client Advisor will provide all current program details.
- Q: Will I be able to certify my current BMW and purchase it?
- A: Yes, if your BMW qualifies for the BMW Certified Pre-Owned process, then BMW of Nashville will certify your BMW and provide the paperwork for purchase.
- Q: Are there benefits to returning my current BMW and leasing a new BMW?
- A: Yes, there are owner loyalty programs available! Our Client Advisor will provide you with more current program details.
If you have any questions for us, please call us at (877) 514-0141 and we'll give you the answers you need. We hope to hear from you soon and help you get the automotive assistance you deserve.
1) Trade your vehicle in on a new vehicle lease or purchase.
2) Buy your existing lease.
3) Turning it back in to BMW.
Email our contacts to schedule your appointment today! We look forward to working with you. Pre-lease maturity inspections are performed during normal business hours, Monday - Sunday at Long Beach BMW. Thank you for being a part of the BMW family!